1. Candidate will work in PHP/MySQL/Magento. Job responsibilities include laying out the architecture / base for Magento based websites, full lifecycle application development including analysis, design and coding.
2. Candidate will be required to create and maintain technical documentation. Candidate will work in a team environment, as well as independently. He is also required to adhere to coding standards and other development processes (using tools like Jira, Bitbucket etc).
3. The candidate should be able to work without supervision to complete project task and must possess initiative to address issues and opportunities.
4. Candidate would be required to lead and guide the junior/mid-level developers over their implementations, integrate their works and maintain integrity of application and its architecture.
5. Candidate would be required to participate in client calls, gather requirements to be led by him and members working under him, prepare WBS (work breakdown structure), provide estimates and cover deliveries of assigned modules.
1. Good knowledge of PHP and MySQL
2. Experience in Magento based Ecommerce Websites (using Community and Commerce edition)
3. Good knowledge of OOPs + Should have worked on MVC architecture
4. Knowledge of JQUERY, Angluar JS, AJAX, CSS
6. Exposure/understanding of Node JS, Code Igniter, CakePHP framework is good to have
7. Worked with Agile development methodology
8. Worked with version control system like GIT, Bitbucket etc.
9. Good communication skills
www.dcconsultants.in DC Consultants has been established with the sole objective to dedicate itself for quality service in Human Resource Sector. We would like to introduce ourselves as a Pan India HR Services Provider. We are engaged in end to end Human Resource Solutions, predominantly for the...