Our client is a leading global reinsurance company having their analytics and operations centre in India and are looking for senior level professionals with exceptional pricing actuarial skills.
This role would be a part of the Force Pricing and Analytics team and will fall under the Global P&C Actuarial function. The incumbent will work in collaboration with peers of EMEA region, and indeed globally. Furthermore, the person will contribute to data analytics projects and support the development and commercialization of new innovative solutions.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Perform actuarial analysis of portfolios in run-off to be commuted and determine the price for the scope in question.
- Collaborate with portfolio managers on commutation deals, as well as in providing actuarial insights on their portfolios.
- Develop new and maintain existing pricing tools either independently (Excel and VBA based) or in a project team with other team-members and IT.
- Participate in pricing projects.
- Contribute to data analytics projects with the team.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- Academic Background in Science (Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Science etc.)
- Minimum 7 actuarial exams and continuing to write in the future.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in the P&C actuarial domain - reserving/pricing/risk management/capital modelling
- Strong IT skills - Excel and VBA knowledge required, knowledge and experience with R or Python an advantage.