We are looking for Value Chain development expert having experience with Government clients. The role requires working with Government clients to provide Value Chain development.
- Identifying key values in existing and developing projects.
- Analyzing data, research materials, and product reports.
- Producing excellent research and reports on product values and applications.
- Consulting with other stakeholders to ensure products align with client expectations.
- Managing client relationships proactively and developing excellent rapport.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- More than 7 years' relevant experience in promotion of different value chain initiatives covering a wide verity of value driven initiatives in commodities, fruits and vegetables, dairy, food processing, including grading and process of horticulture products.
- Experience in Agri products and fruits and vegetables is preferred.
- M.Scin Agriculture or allied sectors/MBA/PGDM or equivalent with degree in Agri business.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client).
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for:
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
RR Donnelley is a leading global provider of integrated solutions that enables organisations around the world to effectively create, manage, deliver and optimize their multichannel marketing and business communications. With $7 billion net sales, RR Donnelley, a Fortune 500 company, has over 52,000 ...