Our Client is a reputed leader and well-known name in e-Learning/EdTech space across India and Globally providing higher education providing cutting edge online programs like AI ML, BA-BI, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing, Data Science, etc.
The company's leadership is looking for someone who can bring new perspectives and creative ideas for taking their university and college partnerships to a new league
- Their team has alums from Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, IITs, Duke, MDI, IIMs, Great Lakes, NMIMS and MICA, who have worked with top Indian global organizations
- You will be the one leading curriculum development, delivery and learning for Certificate, Diploma, and degree level programs in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science including newly launched IT related programs for Undergraduate students/ developers. You will have the freedom and the challenge to build a pool of experts in the field of software engineering for these purposes.
- You will work closely with our leadership team and our exceptional faculty pool, comprising academic and industry stalwarts of exceptional pedigree. They have postgraduate and doctoral degrees from world-renowned institutions like Stanford, ISI, IIM, Penn State University, and others.
the ID team also bring their experiences from leading technology-oriented organizations
Your duties will include (and not be limited to):
1. Engaging with leadership team on conceptualization and execution of program design
2. Designing curriculum and pedagogy to enable robust learning-by-doing. This includes high-quality projects and learning material, and the development of a robust evaluation system automated to the extent possible. In this endeavor, you will interface closely with our world-class technology team
3. Designing and managing performance metrics to monitor student progress and potential outcomes.
4. Working with Career Services and Corporate Engagement teams, often as the subject matter expert, in developing lasting relationships with the world's leading technology organizations
5. Interfacing with corporate and other globally renowned educational institutions to create joint programs (certificate, diploma or degree programs)
Skill-set and Qualifications :
1. Strong knowledge of multiple aspects of IT/Computer Science and some of the latest tech advancements going on in the current tech landscape. Should have strong handle on range of topics including problem modeling and analysis, software design, software verification and validation, software quality, software process, and software management.
2. Must possess at least 8-12 years of experience in CS and CCE stream with atleast 3 years as a Instructional Design expert some of which must be in high-quality technology Institutions.
3. Must have a strong undergraduate education, preferably in Computer Science. An advanced PG, Ph.D. in related areas in IT/CE and CE from a globally renowned institution would be a big plus.
4. Must be comfortable working in a high-paced environment, with multiple stakeholders, and delivering high-quality work.
5. Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.