- An opportunity to take on a leadership assignment.
- Work with a leading multi-national.
With operations in multiple product categories across the globe, our client is a market leader in the food manufacturing space. The organisation manages a portfolio of several market leading brands, and is looking to further expand its operations in the Indian market.
Reporting in to the manufacturing director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the overall plant operations for production and technical functions.
- Leading day-to-day operations to achieve targets while maintaining cost efficiency and adherence to statutory and quality compliance.
- Identifying, and driving opportunities for continuous improvement at the plant level.
- Defining long term growth plans and strategy at the plant level.
- Personal and professional development of the team you will lead in this role.
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will have:
- At least 15 years of prior experience in the food manufacturing space.
- Prior experience leading large teams, with a track record of team development.
- A strong prior track record of running productivity/cost efficient operations at plant level.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to take up a leadership role with a leading multi-national organisation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 hidden_mobile
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Recruitment Services Role Category:
General / Other SoftwareSBU Head / CEO / Director Functional Area:
Plant Head - Food Processing
continuous improvement facilitation