Key responsibilities include:
- Work with product management teams to understand program requirements and jointly develop a solution which solves a larger business problem
- Develop team goals and metrics that allow for accurate measurement and traction towards solving a business problem, achieve buy-in from a broad spectrum of stakeholders and actively report progress on the goals
- Continuously perform data based analysis to identify issues and report key insights, subsequently building data backed business cases
- Use industry proven tools such as lean/six sigma to drive operational efficiencies and quality improvement in the operations team under your purview
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders locally and around the world
- Set the vision, direction, and culture of the business operations associate team by managing individual and team performance, expectations and goals - will be expected to provide career based development plans and perform appraisals
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Sciences/IT or related fields with a minimum of 8 years of work experience and a minimum of 5 year of people management experience.
- Experience and strong interest in Operations, proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking; ability to solve complex and ambiguous problems, and perform cost benefit trade-offs.
- Must have working knowledge in SQL and ability to work with large data sets (should have written their own queries) - working knowledge of other data processing tools (SAS, SPSS, R etc.) a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills; demonstrated success in achieving buy-in for an innovative, bold and strategic vision - Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do what is necessary to meet team goals.
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Self-driven, ability to work independently to develop and execute strategies with minimal supervision
- Consulting experience or MBA from a top-ranking institute.
- Familiarity with Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma concepts desired and certification is a plus.
- Experience in e-commerce environment; related experience in customer protection/trust/safety will be an added plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.