- Installation and configuration of Windows based operating systems (Windows Xp, Vista,7&8)
- Software installations and troubleshooting of all types of customer oriented field problems, network setting for TCP/IP and Internet setup.
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware and software applications problems.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptops for L1 levels & Managing backup and recovery.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of printer, scanner & LAN related issues reported by users
- Installation and configuring of wireless Data Cards in users laptops.
- Exposure in Active Directory user creation & deletion
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of connectivity problems using Ping, Trace route.
- Trouble shooting hardware, software & networking problems.
- User group policies creation & modification
- Monitoring of virus issues through Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus.
- Regular data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
- Password creation & resetting to end users through remote desktop
- Good experience in configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13 or Outlook Express
- Remotely resolving application problems and network problems and mail configurations through net meeting, remote desktop sharing.
- Resolving tickets with in the SLA which is raised from End User side.
- Maintaining Assets through Asset Management Tools
- Design and integrate specifications for systems
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Recommend new processes and procedures, equipment and software
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Enterprise Applications hosted on Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
Job Location :Bangalore
Salary : 20K to 45K
Contact us : hidden_email
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - Hardware / Networking Role Category:
Network / System Administration Functional Area: