The information security manager will play an integral part in the development, implementation, and compliance of technical security across the enterprise. The person will be responsible for managing risks related to information security, physical security, business continuity planning, crisis management, privacy, and compliance.
Roles and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Understand the organization information security requirements.
- Implements security standards, processes and procedures, and guidelines for the enterprise.
- Ensures and monitors security compliance with RBI and government rules and regulations.
- Coordinates with technology and business groups to assess, implement, and monitor IT-related security risks/hazards.
- Responsible for implementing Security patches, Maintenance of Anti-virus systems, Closure of VA/PT issues as per the standards requirement, Co-ordinate the Web Proxy, Firewall, SIEM and the other security devices.
- Involve in all cloud initiatives, understand the requirement, evaluate the security posture, and make sure compliance all the time.
- Reports security performance against established security metrics
- Ensures and meets all service level agreement requirements.
Supports the information security awareness program to ensure staff members across the organization understand the trade-off between risk and return.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate/PG in computer science, information systems management or a related discipline
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer/Certified Network Engineer
- CISSP or CCSP
- Thorough understanding or certification on IS027000 standards
5 to 10 years of experience in running the information security office analyzing and applying information security, cyber security & risk management
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Banking / Financial Services Role Category:
IT Operations / EDP / MIS Functional Area:
Information Security Manager