Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Pricing - To provide financial costing, pricing and deal shaping support to our Sales team for our large and complex Global opportunities.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Perform analytical reviews of client budget and identify missing information.
- Prepare schedules for open issues and propose an action plan to address shortfalls in readiness for deal approval.
- Assist deal teams with analysis of above to understand risks, provide mitigation and identify opportunities for a client, and other stakeholders.
- Analyse financial impact accordingly.
- Understand and work within the ambit of US GAAP policies and ensure a clear understanding of risks and opportunities of deal shape when overlaid by each stakeholders regulatory environment.
- Co-ordinate with the tax and legal team to assure Client and tax efficiency and legality in instances of resource transfer, asset transfer, asset purchase, leasing, resale, subcontractors etc.
- Present the above financial context to the Sales Leads, Finance leads and other stakeholders to influence outcomes of deal shaping & client negotiations and assist with decision makingEscalate, if required, deals with poor financial metrics and work with teams for those deals to improve the quality of the financial attributes before moving forward Commitment to thought leadership and continuous learning by regularly contributing to CDTS knowledge capital.
- Work with deal teams to use the costing information above in conjunction with knowledge of the deal shape/commercial parameters to calculate the price and margin using internal pricing tools.
- Skills Required:
- Good to have awareness of Corporate Finance strategies tools and techniques including Financing alternatives including equity and debt financing techniques -Capital and debt markets -Entity valuation techniques -Shareholder Value and EVA diagnostic -Investment appraisal -Cost baselining and due diligence -Option, US GAAP, and local GAAP.
- Working knowledge of -Accounting for business combinations e.g., acquisitions affiliates. -Asset purchase or lease accounting including capitalization issues -Principal vs. agent -Revenue recognition.
- A network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities along with valuable industry-specific expertise.
- Ample opportunities to deepen & sharpen your existing skills and be a better professional as you help support the latest technology trends fueled by innovative commercials models.
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Qualifications and Experience:
- Exp-3 to 7 yrs
- CA, CMA, MBA (Finance), Commerce Postgraduates
- Interested candidates, please share your CV with the below details at araresources.com.
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience (with respect to the role as per the Job ):
- Current Company:
- Current Designation:
- Present Ctc (fixed+variable):
- Expected Ctc (fixed+variable):
- Notice period:
- Reason for change:
- Current Location:
- Preferred Location:
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - Software Role Category:
Sales / BDSector / Business Research Functional Area:
Urgent requirement| CDTS Specialist and