- Review of GA, piping & structural MTO
- Review of weldment and As-built drawing for the systems.
- Implementing system requirements in drawing for piping spool, fabrication for the skids.
- Preparation of bill of material.
- Preparation of Mechanical Data sheet for Valves
- Checking and reviewing of bill of material, Assembly, & fabrication of drawing.
- Proper documentation of stress package.
- MTO Summary preparation.
- Critical Line List and System Formation.
- Preparation of Load Cases.
- Basic Knowledge of All Pipe Supports & their Selection.
- Taking ownership of mechanical items like Valves, strainers, etc and seeing them through to completion, overseeing and coordinating build and test of equipment, compiling product documentation and operational procedures.
- Auto cad
- Knowledge of Piping, Welding & Fabrication.
About the Company
Our Client is a premier design, manufacturing, sales & service organization providing customized bulk fluid handling and safety access solutions for loading and unloading product in the oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical, cryogenic and aviation sector.
They manufactures loading arms, safety access systems, floating suction unit and metering/processing skid systems integrated into a complete solution to meet the needs of our clients.
They have state of the art design, engineering, and fabrication facilities in India and Saudi Arabia with sales offices across the world. These facilities allow for immediate response to any customers needs, regardless of their location in the world.
If Shortlisted will update you accordingly,
from, RAVI DAWRA & HR TEAM PRIME PLACEMENT
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Manufacturing Role Category:
Engineering Design / Construction Functional Area:
Mnc Industrial Mfg Requires Design Engineer