We are looking for an efficient property manager to manage the daily operations of properties, advertise vacant properties, and handle tenant relations. The property manager's responsibilities include managing financial matters, coordinating maintenance work, enforcing leases, and preparing performance reports.
To be successful as a property manager you should be able to ensure efficient daily operations and meet financial objectives. Ultimately, an outstanding property manager should be able to increase property value and satisfy tenant requirements.
Property Manager Responsibilities:
- Preparing and managing budgets.
- Attracting new tenants through advertising, property viewings, and encouraging referrals.
- Interviewing tenants and running credit checks.
- Setting rental rates, negotiating and enforcing lease agreements.
- Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units.
- Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work.
- Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses.
- Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc.
- Preparing reports on the financial performance of properties.
- Terminating leases and initiating eviction proceedings.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Engineering / Construction Role Category:
Real Estate Consultant / AgentProperty Management Functional Area: