Travel to one or more hospitals in a day
Broad Area- Responsible for End to End engagement for Win for Patients- Cardiac Therapy
1. Counsel patients for improved health related outcomes at home visits hospital OPD s and doctor visit through lifestyle management & exercises
2. Ensure execution of PSP in their respective territory as per NP4 approved process flow
3. Report adverse event/ market complaints as per SOP
4. Meet patients in regular intervals during pre-infusion, during infusion (if necessary), post infusion, 3 months, 6 months & 11 months post infusion & any other home visit based on patient s requirement.
5. Responsible for achieving set targets for patient enrolment and patient adherence to a therapy.
6. Manage the compliance and adherence of patients enrolled.
Provide patient support by coordinating with pharmacists, stockists and Direct To Patient stockist
7. Handle patient queries and providing response from pre-defined FAQs
8. Guide junior PCAs for the specific Therapy area
Broad Area -2: Operational Roles and Responsibilities
1. Collate health records related data from consenting patients
2. Capture details related to Adverse events reported by patient in pre-defined templates and timelines
B) Capturing Patient detail and upload it to the CRM tool along with pre-defined data points of patients to the real world evidence.
3. Attend Review calls / Meets with client / internal Leads at regular intervals
4. Should have good oral and written communication in English and vernacular language as the location base
5. Should be flexible to adapt and travel on Adhoc work related requirements.
6. Should be a self-starter and capable of working in teams
7. Coordinate and run review for work allocated with clients, internal teams as assigned
8. Execute Small/Medium size Project Tasks and schedules
9. Participate in People Practices - welcoming, communication, apply leaves on the Tool
10. Receive regular feedback from team members (from clients as well) and undergo program related training and on the job training on a regular basis
11. Coordination with internal stakeholders to run the operations seamlessly
Training & Self Development
1. Participate in trainings and learn through hands-on experience on the job.
2. Volunteer in training programmes to develop skills in areas relevant to the job in addition to the areas of interest.
Compliance to quality, confidentiality and security of data.
1. Responsible to strictly adhere to quality standards, confidentiality and security policies of Indegene
2. Responsible to strictly adhere to quality, standards, confidentiality of client,
Indegene Private Limited Indegene is an integrated scientific partner to global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies delivering a spectrum of marketing, medical, training, and research &amp;amp;amp; analytics services. With operations across the US, Europe and the Emerging Markets...