Process Associate, Order To Cash
We are looking for professionals with OTC demonstrated ability who have worked on SAP ERP- preferably in collections management and have a good understanding of upstream and downstream of Collection/Exceptions
- Collection on past due invoices & invalid deductions on allocated portfolios via Email, phone calls etc.
- Respond to email /phone queries related to disputed invoice
- Research and analyze the disputes/deductions in ERP
- Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution
- Find opportunities and recommend solutions for process and automation improvements
- Daily reporting of individual portfolios to track and monitor the past dues
- Implement collections strategy to reduce the past due Research and resolve issues in a manner to expedite all cases in order to avoid any adverse customer impact
- Work as a teammate to process any Adhoc request in a timely manner.
- Deliver quality customer service by researching and responding to all internal & external partners inquiries quickly, optimally and professionally.
- Bring up problems to senior staff members and or management as appropriate.
- Freshers are eligible
- Excellent English interpersonal skills
- Prior collections management experience
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - SoftwareRole Category:
Finance / Accounts / TaxFunctional Area:
Process Associate - OTC Cash application