About this role:
- This role presents an opportunity to be part of Max Life's strategy team. The strategy function manages the strategic planning process for the organization and owns a portfolio of strategic initiatives aimed at creating value for the organization through incremental revenue or cost optimization.
- Establishing governance rhythm and rigour for monitoring & control of channel performance across actual achievement against forecast, and productivity trends.
- Program manage the strategic initiatives ensuring cross-functional coordination is in place and execution is as per plan
- Assist in developing the business case for emerging opportunities and provide support for execution of pilots to test efficacy and blue-print and execute the scale-up plan
- Contribute towards the business planning and PMS design exercise for the channels. Monitor and control the actual performance vs planned PMS budgets
- Provide support in the design of tactical R&R and contests, and ensure adherence to distribution budgets.
The following skill-sets are needed to succeed in this role:
- Analytical, Business Modelling and Business Planning skills
- Program and Project Management skills conversant with MS-Project or similar tools and preferably PMP or similar certified
- Refined presentation & Communication Skills suitable to engage with top management
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Management Consulting / StrategyFunctional Area:
Program Manager - Distribution Strategic
Contact Details:Company Name: Max LifeLocation(s): Noida, Gurugram