With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world s biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate- IT Service Desk Responsibilities
Certain responsibilities related to Level 1 Service Desk Support are identified briefly below:
Qualifications we seek in you
- 24x7 Level 1 IT Service Desk support through Phone, Chat, Email, Voicemail & Web (Self-service)
- Provide Incident, query and service request management and monitoring (incl. escalation)
- Initial remote desktop support, user access management, password reset, account unlocks, VPN issues, Microsoft Issues, Internet, Soft & Hardware Issues, Windows and OS support, etc.
- Review and Maintain internal Service Desk Support/knowledge Base
- Implement and Maintain self-service/self-help resources and services
- Report on known outage and service impacts
- Comprehend the issue, search on Knowledge Management Tool and communicate/narrate effectively
- Use of soft skills - Listen, Appreciation, Courtesy etc.
- Utilize professional techniques to retain & delight customers.
- Provide quality service & resolve concerns efficiently & expertly
- Above all, take full ownership of the Incident from Creation to Closure
College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science.Preferred qualifications
- Familiar with ITIL framework.
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of administration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Operating Systems viz. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of installation and troubleshooting of the following software suites: Adobe, Microsoft Office and other efficiency suites.
- Expertise in Active Directory administration, including creation of domain/exchange accounts.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize incidents and service requests.
- Ability to work in flexible hours based on business demands and on-call support in off business hours and on weekends, as necessary.
- Good written and presentation / verbal communication skills with experience of customer interfacing role. In-depth requirement understanding skills with good analytical and problem solving ability, interpersonal efficiency, and positive attitude
- Excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations including issues, status reports and resolving impediments.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
BPO / Call CenterRole Category:
Technical Support / HelpdeskFunctional Area:
Process Associate - L1 Service Desk