- Ensure the standard operating procedures are adhered to.
- Playing vital role in Technical support to Marketing Dept. and handle market complaint.
- Managing Quality Audit and conduct regular training to QC staff.
- Ensure that calibration & Maintenance cycles are adhered to and documented.
- Managing the Dept. budgets, implement cost control programs and maintain the reports.
- Review of Batch Manufacturing Record and Batch Packing Record.
- Monitor the process of checking of the bottle valve depth diameter, pressure of can & water bath temp. R.I Viscosity, PH, UV, Water.
- Advise and monitor appropriate safety measures and enforced the chemical hygiene plan.
- Setting up the quality standards for the product.
- Carry out audit tasks as required by the Quality System Audit Schedule.
- Monitoring stocks, payments, billing, etc, of Tech Dept. and main the standard minimum stock level at all time.
- Taking charge of office administration related to tech. for implementing the companys policies and goals.
- Manage human and material resources to meet the targets. Also maintain dept. in good condition.
- To deal with all license/statutory compliance pertaining to Tech. dept. in time.
- Coordination with team members within or with other department.
- To ensure implementation and adherence of health and safety procedures.
- Identify potential risks before they become a problem, focusing on root cause analysis and preventive action.
- Perform internal and external quality audits and compile detailed reports of findings.
- Build a strong team through coaching, mentoring, specific training and performance evaluations.
Oil and Gas, Energy, Power, InfrastructureFunctional Area:
Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Role Category:
Senior ManagementEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, Any SpecializationDoctorate:
Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Columbia Petro ChemLocation(s):
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Standard Operating Procedures