Job Description Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Knowledge of new product development.
- Basic Knowledge of tractor / vehicle systems and its applications.
- Functional understanding & experience in designing the Cabin/automotive parts for tractor/automotive vehicle.
- Design of Sheetmetal, Plastic/Trims, Rubbers parts etc.
- Knowledge of design, testing and validation of Cab tractor.
- Expertise in UG NX & Team Centre Engineering
- Knowledge of design tools like DFMEA, DFM,DFA, DFS & GD&T
- knowledge of manufacturing process of sheet metal, Rubber and plastic parts.
- Daily Work Management
- Planning with Design Engineers to design of their respective sub-system
- Review and finalize aggregate project plan for project delivery.
- Exploring and implementing new technologies.
- Ensuring top down & bottom up communication.
- Supporting officers for resolving issues discussed in CFT
- 3-D layout preparation, approving and 2-D drawing checking for critical parameters
- Monitoring and design release status updation.
- Review drawing release plan for timely Capex utilization and material cost monitoring
- Understanding Assembly and Serviceability requirement in tractor/ vehicle
4 -7 years with relevant experience in sheetmetal, plastic and rubber parts design & development. Industry Preferred
Tractor / Automotive Qualifications
B.E /B. Tech in Automotive/Mechanical General Requirements
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Automotive
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT Services & Consulting Role Category:
General / Other Software Functional Area:
Need Sr Engineer
continuous improvement facilitation