Position: Jewellery Consultant
Freshers & Experienced Both
Age: 18 to 30 yrs
Qualification: 12th pass
Good English Communication Skills
Location: ECR, Chennai
Candidates should be in 15 km radius of ECR.
Education, Certificate (Relevant education, achievement & certification)
- Any bachelor's degree is mandatory.
- MS Office certification / part of curriculum
Knowledge (knowledge gained in the past relevant to this requirement)
- Knowledge in front-end retail operations
- Selling & customer service
- Basic knowledge of Jewellery - Gold, Diamond, Platinum and Silver will be an added advantage.
Skills (Specific job skills required for this job)
- Communication - Excellent verbal communication in English (Mandatory) & regional language.
- Basic computer operating knowledge
- E-mail communication
- Basic knowledge of Point-of-Sale system (POS)
Experience (Specific type or amount of experience)
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in front-end retail operations. Preferably with an established Retail Brand
- Freshers with high level of communication skills and attitude to serve customers.
Suitability Criteria Competencies
- People Orientation Approachable, Team Player
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Result Orientation Taking Ownership, Problem Solving
- Process Orientation Organized, Analytical
- Empathy Active Listening, Care, Service Mindset
- Flexibility Agility, Open to Learning
Willingness (Preference / Values / other requirements)
- Job location - Across India
- Ability to work as per Brand guidelines and set schedules.
- Extended working hours during weekends, Festivals and season time
- Shift timing - Minimum 9 hours with strict adherence
- High Integrity (non-negotiable)
- Attend and assist the customers at store and provide adequate product knowledge.
- Influencing and selling jewellery
- Achieve Revenue targets - Monthly / Seasonal
- Maintain high VM standard at store.
- Addressing all customer queries
- Following up with the customers
- Ensure that the store is clean, safe and presentable for customers.
- Completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Retaining the existing or new customers
- Maintain and monitor store inventory.
- 1 Coordinating with inter departmental personnel.
- Working on POS, ERP system, Magento etc
General Other (Common details)
- CTC - Rs.2.5 to 3.5 lacs
- Employment type - Full-time
- Reporting to ASM / Store Manager
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Retail Role Category:
General / Operations Management Functional Area: