Oracle Database Administrator Responsibilities:
1. Installing and maintaining the Oracle database software.
2. Creating storage database structures with high-level security features.
3. Altering storage structures to meet the evolving needs of the company.
4. Setting up database user accounts.
5. Training users on how to access the information in the database.
6. Finding and debugging malfunctioning programs affecting the database integrity.
7. Backup and restoration.
8. Regularly updating the database security protocols.
9. Basic optimizations
10. Working with developers
11. How to read a query plan
12. Knowledge of normalization
13. Complete knowledge on writing SQL queries
14. Basics of Operating Systems
15 Stored procedures and triggering
Angel and Genie is a Bangalore Based Recruitment Firm focused on Talent Search across Sectors & accross locations in India. We specialize in CXO, Mid and Senior Level Talent Search. We are also strong at IT hiring, TalentÂ Search for funded Startups and Premier Institutes Talent Search.Â