- Insurance Knowledge:-Knowledge about General Insurance products. It will be an added advantage for candidate with claim process knowledge.
- Awareness of regulatory provisions and PHPI guidelines is essential
Interpersonal skills- Ability to effectively liaise with cross functional & cross location team
- Identify deviations to process and follow-up with respective teams for necessary correction
- Analytical skills:- Candidate should possess an eye for numbers and should be able to design, generate and analysis data/MIS for giving key strategic inputs to management
Good written communication skills is desired. Will be expected to draw-up SOP/process documents and modify existing documents.
- It will be preferable if the candidate has good presentation skills
Candidate should have the ability to translate business requirements into IT requirement documents
- Should also co-ordinate with IT in the system development process including User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Insurance Role Category:
Others Functional Area:
Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (non motor)