Hydraulic mechanics are responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing hydraulic systems. These systems are commonly used in industrial settings to power equipment such as cranes, excavators, forklifts and other heavy machinery.
Hydraulic mechanics must have a strong understanding of fluid dynamics and be able to apply this knowledge to real-world situations. They also need to be able to read schematics and blueprints in order to install new equipment or repair existing systems.
Hydraulic Mechanic Job Duties
Hydraulic mechanics have a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Inspecting equipment to ensure it is working properly, identifying issues with maintenance schedules, and making repairs
- Installing or repairing hydraulic components such as cylinders, pumps, motors, or valves
- Repairing or replacing hydraulic systems in vehicles, including commercial trucks, buses, boats, and machinery used in construction or mining operations
- Diagnosing problems with hydraulic systems and repairing them using hand tools, power tools, and computerized diagnostic equipment
- Inspecting hydraulic systems to ensure they are operating safely and efficiently at all times
- Installing hydraulic hoses and fittings onto hydraulic cylinders, motors, and other machines
- Repairing hydraulic equipment by replacing seals, gaskets, filters, and other components
- Installing, servicing, repairing, and maintaining hydraulic systems, including power steering systems, brake systems, lift gates, and fluid couplings
- Maintaining records of maintenance activities and repairs performed on hydraulic systems
- Interested candidates should send his/her updated CV/RESUME to our E-mail ID: ( hidden_email ) Head of Recruitment officer.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Oil & Gas / Petroleum Role Category:
MaintenanceService / Installation / Repair Functional Area: