Senior Bridge Engineer KRA
- Ability to prepare and review Bridge plan designs, drawings, and design computations.
- Should have extensive experience in the design of Bridge structures, conceptual design, detailed design, structural forms, analysis using various methods, and design of different types of Bridges in RCC/PSC/Structural steel.
- Conduct research, write reports, and deliver findings and outcomes to clients.
- Write and evaluate inspection reports, perform bridge inspections, and instruct aspiring bridge inspectors.
- Prepare or amend project-related reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, impact analyses, permits, and designs.
- Completely prepare inspection reports for the project manager's final evaluation.
- Inspect bridges as needed to ensure their structural soundness, general safety, and continuous compliance with regulations.
- Possible conducting bridge inspections, and reviewing and analyzing building plans and drawings.
- Prepare (create) short and long-term repair plans for serious flaws found in inspections.
- Should be able to manage a team of Bridge engineers.
- Coordinate with the site for clearing and sorting out all design-related issues.
- Review project reports and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of a project.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to follow up with clients and give them information proactively.
- Responsible for checking drawings.
- Bachelor's or Master's/M.Tech/ME Degree in Civil engineering.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in Bridge Design preferably in a Consulting firm.
- Skilled in using common CAD programs.
- Advanced expertise in bridge engineering, design, and inspection.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Engineering / Construction Role Category:
Engineering Design / Construction Functional Area:
Bridge Design Engineer