We have an urgent role with leading SAAS Group catering to the US Market.
Role : Director Operations
- Experience of managing large people organizations, previously should have experience of managing managers with strong skills in hiring and developing leaders
- Leading large and complex projects/programs from initiation to closure
- Proven track record of leveraging automation to drive efficiencies in operational processes
- Experience working in SaaS industry
- Operations leader with a proven track record of managing multiple complex operational processes, working effectively with cross functional teams.
This role will be responsible for managing two large operations
a) onboarding of client onto our products and all related processes, and
b) ongoing support for clients and end-users through multiple channels -tickets/emails, chat, and phone.
Our clients are schools and universities in healthcare education domain; and our software products help make clinical and classroom education management easier for them.
- You will own improving client satisfaction. You will do that by providing high quality and fast support, ensuring that clients learn to make the most out of our products, partnering with internal product teams to drive improvements in the product, and with account management team to manage client escalations and fix root causes to avoid them in the first place.
- You will also own defining and improving SLAs and KPIs.
- You will simplify and scale operational processes. You will do that by defining processes from scratch for our growing identifying redundant processes, simplifying convoluted process, removing dependencies, and use automation for repeatable work.
- You and your team will own SOPs and client facing help documents. You will operate at both strategic and execution level.
- You should be an exceptional people manager. You will be expected to coach and motivate a group of operations managers, tech leads, process owners with varied degree of experience and background.
- You will establish and maintain performance metrics, and strong performance culture in the team.
- You and your team will be a trusted partner to internal teams.
- You will provide insights to product based on customer queries.
- You will provide operational insights to account managers, and senior leadership proactively and identify key trends to drive future initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.
We are process driven, experienced recruiters with over 25 years in the retained search business with a track record of success. We deliver candidates with direct industry experience, project and leadership skills, client development/relational skills, and managerial acumen. We match the candidate...