Engineering & Utility Manager - Female
Executive Hiring is looking for a Female Talent as Engg & Utility Manager for an FMCG, based at Vadodara.
A Female, Grad Engg / Post Grad in Ops from IIT, NIT, NITIE, SPJIMR with 2-3 years work exp. in the areas of Projects, Utility services in an FMCG is mandatory.
The role :
- Manage the technical teams responsible to deliver Projects, Infrastructure and Services to the site
- Develop, deploy and implement plans to ensure the best utilization of assets in the sites as well as supervise and give guidance on the maintenance of such assets
- Capital budget preparation and management
- Create and implement plans to continuously improve site infrastructure needs such as energy, water, treatment, steam and all infrastructure services.
- Manage the projects, overhauling and innovation budgets
- Work collaboratively with the Ops. Team to improve site and line efficiencies and reduce waste.
- In case this of interest to you, please upload your resume mentioning CTC.
We are process driven, experienced recruiters with over 25 years in the retained search business with a track record of success. We deliver candidates with direct industry experience, project and leadership skills, client development/relational skills, and managerial acumen. We match the candidate...