call and whatsapp on +91 hidden_mobile
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
We are a team of analytical innovators and creative engineers, leveraging learnings from one industry to another to drive transformations that are deeply rooted in business context.
You will be responsible for :
- Communicating and supporting the use of the data architecture to all stakeholders.
- Development of data architecture, strategy and governance.
- Providing secure, stable, scalable and cost-effective solutions to facilitate storage, integration, usage, access, and delivery of data assets across the business.
- Defining, developing and maintaining reports to support decision making.
- Processing & Interpreting data to get actionable insights.
- Working closely with business users to understand their data analysis needs/requirements.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Data Analyst or Data Architect role.
- Ability to conceive the data picture from an organisational perspective, and bridge gap between current state and future goals.
- Exposure/expertise in one or more of emerging tools like columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data.
- Strong expertise in data modelling & database design.
- You have good presentation and communication skills and the ability to present you findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and presentations to senior colleagues.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Data Science & Analytics
Business Intelligence & Analytics Education Any Graduate
Key Skills data analysis database designdata modeling
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT Services & Consulting Role Category:
Telecom SoftwareMainframe Functional Area: