Director Product Management Auto - flying cars, EVs, autonomous cars
This position will identify product lifecycle from strategy to execution. Work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and develop data-driven matrices. Manage and own the Product Leadership to build the product vision, iterate the product and partner on execution
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Understand the industry segments, their needs by analysing the Product, Market, Customer, Competition, and Regulatory environment.
- Think strategically about business, product and technology and coming up with long term Product roadmaps aligned to the company strategic direction.
- Ability to lead product portfolio in commercial/industrial segments with proven product success at scale and customer delight.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements.
- Able to manage different product variations/versions on a UAV platform.
- Monitor all aspects of the product lifecycle including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, product launch, customer needs, requirement/use case definition.
- Develop the Product Management Function by defining the right matrix and structure.
- Mentor the team to deliver in a highly energized, fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment.