GEM Portal/Tender Executive.
Salary 20-25k (negiotable- depends on the interview)
Designation - Tender Executive
Experience - 2 to 4 Yrs
Working Tenure- 10 am to 6 pm (6 Days)
- Male candidate
- Must have good communication skills
- Candidate having prior experience in Tendering shall be preferred.
- Candidate should be graduate
- Working knowledge of GEM Portal and all E procurement sites
- Hands-on experience in MS Word, Excel and working on Tender specification
- Candidates from pharma industry.
Job Profile -
Should have Expertise of GEM Portal online/offline
- Must have experienced in Government E-Market Place, Driving Sales, and business opportunities in the form of Government bids and tenders through GEM/ E-Procurement Portal
- Should be able to update product/service catalogue in GEM portal
- Should be aware of different types of tenders.
- Can handle tender related work(searching, filling, quoting, bidding, submitting)
- Filling offline / online tender
- Follow up for tenders
- Candidate should have knowledge of documentation for preparing quotation & tenders of various Hospitals.
- Preparation of Technical & Financial Bid abiding tender formalities.
- Providing comparative statements for pharmaceutical items.
- Day to day dealing with manufactures and the hospitals for the updates and queries regarding Tenders.
- Communication with the Manufactures on the regular basis for the new Tenders available from the Government Hospitals.
- Preparation of tender documents, scanning, checking and Uploading Tender documents on website through e-tendering process.
- Providing extended support whenever required.
- Coordination with Pre-sales or Technical Department for tender Compliance and technical Requirements.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Pharma / Biotech Role Category:
Product ManagementBack Office Operations Functional Area:
Gem portal Tender Executive