We are looking for strong Business Analyst / Sr. Business Analyst who will enable the adoption of analytics
Our clients business is spread across ecommerce, retail and manufacturing and a wealth of omnichannel data is generated to enable strong analytics.
The role will key to unlock the value from it with use of advanced data analytics concepts.
- Assist business team and marketing managers in the formulation of the company's strategy using consistent data and insights derived from the same
- Develop intelligent analytics dashboards to drive impact metrics using Power BI / Google Data Studio.
- Analyse customer data patterns using advanced SQL on mysql / Redshift / excel / python.
- With 1.5-5 yrs. work experience in Data Analysis and Data science (preferred)
- Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of dashboard design
- Visualization using BI tools such as Power BI, SQL, Advance Excel etc.
- Translating business requirements and user requests into effective report and dashboard designs in challenging deadlines.
- Hands on experience in Customer analytics/Marketing analytics/Digital analytics.
- Assist with performance tuning of dashboards, background data queries as needed
- Bachelor's / Masters degree (MBA, B.Tech, Economics) from tier 1 /2 colleges with at least 2 years of experience in Analytics in a corporate setting. Master's in planning & analytics or M.Sc Economics or M.Tech
- Candidate should have an advance knowledge of MS Excel, MS word, Power point
Education / Certification in field of analytics will be an added advantage
- Hands on experience with in a major analytics software's (e.g. MySql, redshift, PowerBI, Google Analytics)
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills, with experience working with large, complex data sets.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and creative problem solving skills. Ability to collect, manipulate, cleanse and interpret data from multiple data sources, required.