We are looking for a strong Senior User Experience Designer to join our growing Digital Product & Design organization.
- The Digital Product & Design organization is responsible for building the next generation of best-in-class digital experiences for Millions of users across India and the South Asia market for JFL.
- As a Senior User Experience Designer, you will be responsible for driving the UX design strategy and execution on some of our key focus areas and deliver delightful consumer experiences for millions of users for food discovery, ordering and fulfilment on Domino's Pizza's / Dunkin- Donuts / Hong's Kitchen in India and in JFL's key markets.
- Your mission will be to identify the right user and experience problems to solve and take resulting design ideas from conception, through validation, to successful roll-out, followed by iterating on the user experience as needed. This will include working closely with peers and leaders across product management, analytics, user research, engineering, marketing, operations and guest relations.
What will you be doing
- Our designers are involved at every step of a project from gathering insights, brainstorming, prototyping, and experimentation to launching pixel-perfect designs.
- As a key member of the Product & Design team, you will possess a rare blend of visual design, interaction design, and prototyping skills. You will be responsible for creating simple-to-use, lovable experiences around food as well as continuously innovating on our existing user experience.
Your specific responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Analysis & Planning:
- Analyze Voice of Customer and Data from internal and external sources, competition and industry, customer surveys and usability study findings to identify problems and opportunities, emerging trends and areas for user experience improvement.
- Assist in user research studies during all the research stages from planning and execution to formulation of insights.
- Identify appropriate A/B design experiments and manage execution and evaluation of the experiments.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify user-centric product and design success criteria / KPIs associated with improving the user experience.
- Design Execution & Delivery:
- Take expansive approaches to ideation but pragmatic and iterative approaches to wireframing and prototyping.
- Communicate and present design concepts, user needs, and design rationale to multidisciplinary teams, as well as to key stakeholders using storytelling techniques.
- Present design work to cross-functional teams and key stakeholders for review and feedback. Participate in design critique by sharing and receiving feedback constructively.
- Develop personas, customer journey maps, conceptual diagrams, task flows, storyboards, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes that outline current and future state of the product, and propose design solutions to gain strategic alignment.
- Build simple / complex interaction experiences based on a high-level concept, illustrating a large number of use cases and conditions, resolving dependencies, working with and pushing against technical constraints.
- Create detailed interaction and pixel specs, preparing assets for use on a variety of platforms. Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications.
- Collaborate with developers to see your visual and interface designs through implementation and shipping. Be a part of the delivery scrum for your UX area.
- Monitor & measure design KPIs post the launch of experience / products. Execute post-launch evaluations to measure success of design changes and participate in decisions regarding future enhancements.
- Other Functional Responsibilities:
- Maintain up-to-date files and uniform naming conventions, ensuring design consistency across all assets and products.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of user experience tools, processes, and design guidelines.
- Build awareness & drive evangelization of emerging mobile and web interactions and product innovations that enhance user experience.
- Lead regular competitive benchmarking with similar products available to users.
Who we are looking for :
- You are passionate about mobile apps and the latest technologies and have a keen eye and understanding of what makes a good user experience on mobile.
- You are obsessed about users - you place yourself in the position of your users, feel their problems and are driven to design and make something amazing for them.
- You have demonstrated experience on end-to-end product design with a focus on Interaction and Visual design
- You have expertise in using various design and prototyping tools and softwares including but not limited to Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, Maze.
- You have proficiency in using style guides, iconography, and/or typography
- You are an extremely confident communicator (oral, written and presentations) and are able to productively collaborate and influence your peers and cross-functional teams to build the best experience for users.
- You are self-driven and are comfortable operating in a fast-changing environment and can easily switch contexts as and when needed.
Education: Masters degree in Design or a Bachelors degree in Design: with specialization in Digital, Visual, Interaction or Digital Media Design
- 4-6 years of solid experience in User Experience Design (of which at least 3+ years in designing a mobile, consumer-tech product) in a consumer Internet, food ordering or e-commerce company