Security Architect Responsibilities:
- A thorough understanding of the organization's technology and IT systems.
- Planning, researching, and designing security architectures.
- Developing, reviewing, and approving the installation requirements for LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, firewalls, and related network devices.
- Researching and designing public key infrastructures, certification authorities, and digital signatures, and ensuring all personnel have IT access limited to their need and role in the organization.
- Developing project timelines for system upgrades and preparing cost estimates.
- Testing the final security system and updating and upgrading it as needed.
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting security breach drills.
- Responding quickly and effectively to all security incidents and providing post-event analyses.
- Monitoring and guiding the security team, cultivating a sense of security awareness, and arranging for continuous education.
- Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and products.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Recruitment Services Role Category:
Customer Service (International)Customer Service (Domestic) Functional Area:
security event management
Job seems aged, it may have been expired!
Fraud Alert to job seekers!