We are looking to hire a driven content strategist to develop and execute content strategies that drive traffic and generate leads. The content strategist's responsibilities include determining which formats best communicate various types of content, identifying ways to increase brand awareness, and conducting keyword research. You should also be able to analyze user engagement metrics to determine whether the content is well-received or not.
To be successful as a content strategist, you should be able to collaborate with the marketing team to develop innovative ideas. Ultimately, an outstanding content strategist should demonstrate exceptional content presentation skills and be able to work well under pressure.
Content Strategist Responsibilities:
- Developing clear and engaging content that is consistent with the company's brand image and addresses both business goals and consumer needs.
- Analyzing content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate consumer needs.
- Performing content audits to assess how well existing content is performing.
- Performing content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
- Delegating tasks to writers and editors and providing feedback.
- Creating, adjusting, and managing the editorial calendar.
- Establishing style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Developing a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional market research.
- We wish to invite you to apply for an ongoing job vacancy related to your experience if you are interested hidden_email
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Manufacturing Role Category:
Marketing / CommunicationMarket Research (MR) Functional Area: