We are looking for a Business Development Training Manager to drive On job training activities for Academic Counselors.
The Business Development Training Manager is expected to have a passion for learning and growth. They should be a great communicator and facilitator with outstanding interpersonal and time management skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Deliver interactive training sessions in both live and virtual classroom environments.
- Manage and Coach a team of Academic Counselors
- Lead all Training activities including product information, competitor analysis, customer service etc.
- Motivate and provide training to each team member and help them achieve their revenue targets
- Develop training materials including presentations, videos, sales scripts and case studies.
- Monitor trainee participation, provide feedback, coaching and support post training sessions.
- Determine training needs through shadow sessions and support the team member in converting the prospects into sales.
- Conduct Skill gap analysis to identify areas of improvement.
- Organize and conduct refresher trainings based on business needs
Keyskills: skill gap analysis gap analysis training needs time management customer service competitor analysis business development it sales video scripts training business analysis coaching materials management gap