The candidate should demonstrate strong leadership and team working skills along with excellent communication and client management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Shouldering the responsibility of leading the assigned business vertical.
- Overseeing all aspects of process metrics, quality, people metrics, and Client survey scores.
- Collaborating and working with other business leaders and functional leaders and leading quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Understanding client's business need and proposing appropriate solutions through strategic planning and process improvements.
- Monitoring overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures
- Overseeing the internal growth & providing the career path for each of the team members after mapping their needs
- Building / review business scorecards, performance metrics, appropriately build action plans and share with Sr. leadership and clients
- To be mediator in between the clients and the management.
- Candidate should have experience of managing domestic processes.
- Experience in leadership, client interaction and customer service.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong management skills and attention to detail.
- Should be able to handle big team size.
- Able to handle the P&L for the process/processes.
- Should have 15-25 years of experience in relevant industry (ITES)
Welcome to the CSB Bank. Incorporated in 1920, CSB is one of the pioneers of the banking industry in India. With a very progressive work environment and an increasingly youthful employee demographic, joining CSB will give you space and opportunity to flourish.