Hiring for Fintech company for there office in Mumbai
We are looking a manager who lead the team of production support and implementation. The candidates should have knowledge of EFT switch having experience of 4 to 6 year and with good educational background BE/BTech/MCA
Role: Electronic Fund Transfer Implementation
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage production systems and provide L3 level support.
- Migration of changes to production by following of CM process using maker and checker.
- Patching management Application and OS level
- Housekeeping of production system
- HA and DR system management.
- Conducting DR drill twice an year.
- Maintaining up time of system.
- Providing of RCA for the incident.
- Incident management
- Scheduling product support duties.
- Planning of implementation projects,
- Resource allocation and providing of timelines to PM
- SIT and UAT support
- Verifying of testing and preparing of test cases based on SoW.
- Knowledge of Switch, ISO and NDC/DDC protocol is must.
- Card management
- DB knowledge is must (any DB is would be okay) SQL preferable
- Experience of Java is preferable but not mandatory
- Team management
- Patch management
if interested kindly share updeted cv on hidden_email
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - Hardware / Networking Role Category:
Others Functional Area:
Opening for Electronic Fund Transfer
electronic funds transfer