Professional Qualifications :
- Must have minimum of 20 years of exp in implementing and managing Navision ERP and 5 years as a head of the ERP
- Must have experience in e-commerce NAV implementation with integrations in India and International
- Must have implemented and managed inventory module/WMS, item configurator in NAV
- Preferably a person who must have handled NAV in a listed company and know the complicity of IPO reporting's
- Implemented e-invoicing/TCS in Navision
- Mobile App based technology in Navision
- Have experience in extension Object.
- Must have done minimum 5 end to end implementations with Microsoft Navision (atleast 2 international).
- Technical programming/basic code review/debugging - AL on Visual Studio. C/AL on C/SIDE
- Multi-Module exposure including: Purchasing, Manufacturing, Financials, Warehouse & Logistics etc
- Dynamics NAV Web Services/API experience to integrate with 3rd party software- s
- Working Experience on Integrations
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Head overall ERP department
- Interact with the Dept. Head/Business Heads to gather business requirements and provide solution in ERP
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
- Conduct Code Reviews and mentor other team members
- Adapt to business requirements to suit the solutions design and architecture.
- Mentor and build competent team on the product's technology for current and future.
Salary Budget : 30 Lacs
People from NCR preferred