- Acting a single point of contact for the assigned Customers
- Making cold calling to the list of Target Customers and Fixing up for an appointment with Targets Customers
- Following it up with target customers till the Business Conversion and for the Regular Consignments.
- Handling new & existing Customer accounts and maintaining customers focus on all times and answering to customers enquiries using the standard guidelines.
- Requesting rates from liners/agent and also Providing Quotes to customers and Follow up with Customers for Business.
- Requesting Customers regularly for Shipments
- Pre-alert & Rates follow-up with pricing team and with Customers
- Updating Customers on their cargo status on regular basis.
- Creating Job in Online Package ( Cargo wise)
- Updating Consignment details and Tracking it in online.
- Coordinating with LCL operation Team for console boxes and updating stuffing details.
- Updating sailing schedule and coordinating with destination agents for Trans Shipments.
- Sharing AMS & ISF report to Customers [for US Shipments]
- Dealing with liners for booking/status and Checking the Pro-forma Invoice before raising the Final Invoice.
- Calling up the Origin counterpart if any urgent basis of Rates/ updates
- Following up with CHA for clearance status and to with customer for outstanding
- Following up with documentation team until the DO release.
- Internal follow-up with team on shipment status and B/L release.
- Maintaining & updating customer contacts and list
- Any other relevant duties or responsibilities that may be assigned time to time.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Logistics / Courier / Transportation Role Category:
Customer Service (Domestic) Functional Area:
Customer Service Executive
customer service executive