Client : Wipro (Permanent)
Experiance : 8 to 15 years
Location : Bangalorer/Pune/Hyderabad
Interview will be there at 29_05_2021, (Saturday)
Role : CA PAM system admin & L3 administration
- Assistance & initiate Break Glass scenarios as needed.
- Co-ordinate with Network/OS/Infra stakeholders for issue resolution
- Troubleshooting issues and failures
- Handle 2nd level escalations
- Impact analysis and resolution of defects.
- Produce the reports analysis and defect report using Visa's standard reporting template.
- Rebuild/Recovery support.
- Review and update lifecycle documents, SOP and release checklist.
- Patch updates and minor enhancements
- Support and coordinate for DR exercise
- Problem and change management
- Support Various PAM prod clusters
- Global Prod- BRP- NCC- AWS
- The support will be provided in a 16X7 model during US and India hours.
- Support incidents or user incidents or System Generated incidents (mostly P3 and P5) for system health such diskspace & CPU.
- Troubleshooting and updating SOPs/runbooks
- CRQ - Average 1 CRQ / week.
- Deploy Vendor Hot Fixes & Patching Install in lower env
- Reproduce issue in lower environment.
- Work with vendor on product issues.
- Administration & BAU Support of Jumps server administration and troubleshooting (Windows and Unix jump servers).
- Roaming profile management / Folder-redirection/ MS- Distributed
- File System (DFS) Windows & Linux
- Administration Software Installation on JS (all environments).
- Develop & production deployment of scripts for automatic deployment (PowerShell, shell, ansible, etc.) through AD GPO.
Keyskills: file system impact analysis issue resolution reports analysis change management server administration software installation production deployment p3 aws sop env unix linux vendor windows ansible roaming scripts
Infosys BPM Ltd., the business process management subsidiary of Infosys Ltd. (NYSE: INFY), was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing and delivers transformational benefits to its clients through reduced costs, ongoing productivity improvements, and proces...