Our client, an international bank, is actively seeking an experienced individual to be part of their Finance team with indepth knowledge of Product Control for multiple asset classes. This is a senior individual contributor role which involves extensive interaction with other businesses and senior management in the organisation.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Work collaboratively with Product Control, Data SME's, Accounting SME's and BAU teams to understand data and accounting reconciliation requirements.
- Assist Data & Product Accounting change delivery stream lead/s by working with Product Control to review and understand trade and transaction booking models and life cycle events.
- Document required accounting entries that comply with IFRS and the Bank's Group Accounting policy manual.
- Actively engage with stakeholders (Business, Technology, Operations) to deliver appropriate solutions as per planned timelines.
- Responsible for the integration of project initiatives into the BAU process
- Providing strategic support to business leaders.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) preferred
- At least 10+ years in Product Control / Finance / Change Management roles
- Broad knowledge and understanding of financial market products
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong self-starter with minimal need for guidance/supervision.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.