Salesforce BA/Revenue Operations
- Sentieo, the provider of a disruptive SaaS platform, is on a mission to be the financial intelligence platform that powers the world's investment decisions.
- Our next generation technology enables analysts to surface, visualize, and share alpha-driving insights using AI-powered search and research management tools. Sentieo enables over 1100 clients worldwide to research investment opportunities, competitors, and markets with ease and accuracy. Join our team as we become the central hub for analysts to do their work.
- In 2021, Sentieo was recognized for innovation with four industry awards ; Best AI Technology Provider in the 2021 Hedgeweek European Awards; Best Research Management Solution in the HFM European Technology Awards; Best AI Technology Provider in the 2021 Hedgeweek Americas Awards; and Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
1. Partner closely with Business to understand their needs and provide scalable CRM and other application enhancements to meet their needs
2. Work with our product teams to integrate third-party tools with our in-house CRM (Freshsales), ERP (Netsuite) and other systems
3. Stay on top of the regional and functional nuances and align technology solutions to optimize the current processes.
4. Suggest new approaches wherever required.
5. This is a cross-functional leadership role in which you will be working closely with senior business executives to align on process design and the sales experience, while collaborating with the IT organization to ensure effective technology integration, development, and deployment.
6. Drive adoption, usability, and business value of process & tool improvements through effective change management, communications, and enablement planning
7. Inspire and lead a small team to business analysts including mentoring, coaching, and professional development
1. Analytical background with 4+ years of experience with CRM (Salesforce or similar) and other business applications implementation and customization.
2. Proven experience utilizing Saleforce.com or other enterprise CRM best practices to eliminate inefficiencies in sales process.
3. Experience with other Business Systems including CPQ, Commissions, Planning and Forecasting
Education : B.Tech. MBA preferred