PURPOSE AND ROLE :
- Data Engineering Leader would be an accomplished Data Leader who conceptualize, architect, build and deploy highly scalable distributed applications and platforms to acquire, process, analyze data in real-time as well batch and will support Data Science teams in enabling business for Data Driven Operations and Decision making.
- Play an important role in defining vision, strategy, roadmap and capabilities of the data engineering organization.
- Leveraging AWS for a Successful Data Engineering Strategy and Leveraging Big Data for Present and Future Success are the key to the success of this role.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The Data Engineering Leader is responsible for the end to end conceptualization, architecture, and deployment of highly complex and scalable distributed systems and platforms which provide an efficient data pipeline for data transformation and analytics; by means of the best- in- class data centric technologies.
- Provide high-level leadership to the Data Infrastructure / platform development and improve the functionality, reliability, scalability by bringing industry best-practice and technology trends into the continued innovation to organisation's data platform.
- Define a big data analytics stack / platform to ingest data, create organized layer (relational, no SQL), define reporting & data visualization; Craft a deployment road map in partnership with Technology and Data Science Competencies
- Architect data warehouses / data lakes etc. with big data technologies such as Spark, Python & Kafka and leveraging Maching Learning cloud platforms such as AWS (preferred) followed by GCP / Azure
- Define standards, methodologies for Data Warehousing environment and design & build highly scalable data pipelines using new generation tools and Big Data Technologies to induct data from various platforms.
- Design, develop and deploy state-of-the-art data models, DWH and data pipeline/ETL using emerging technologies and tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.