- Providing legal analysis and support on legal projects and documentation;
- Drafting and negotiation of corporate and commercial agreements (Strong technical knowledge in contracts is essential and knowledge of and experience with contract negotiations, confidentiality agreements, commercial contracts with strong attention to detail);
- Collaborate and support regional legal teams on global documentation or remediation projects; and
- Provide gap analysis and summary of transaction and client specific deviations in negotiated agreements from standardized templates or against playbooks and policy manuals to identify discrepancies, escalation mechanisms and managing remediation exercises.
2. Automation & Tech Assimilation:
- Assist in the development of legal project management tools, resources and technologies;
- Identifying potential projects/requests suitable for automation and work in tandem with the respective tech teams to provide tech solutions; and
- Act as Beta Testers for the automation tools and assist in moving it along the queue from inception stage to production stage.
Qualifications for the role:
- A law graduate from a premier law school in India;
- 2-4 Years PQE;
- Superior communication skills and be able to work comfortably with business and management teams;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively at a local, regional and global level;
- Competency in the use of technology, documentation management systems and shared databases will be viewed favorably;
- Able to communicate well and work in a cross-functional team to achieve common goals;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to identify and escalate issues timely and appropriately;
- Comfortable working with metrics and data measurement systems; and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
BFSI Role Category:
General / Operations Management Functional Area:
Center of Excellence (COE) - Legal Counsel,