About the role:
We are looking for an Executive to join our Talent Acquisition team. You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring MobiKwik's most important asset - its people!
What will you do as a part of the team
- Should have strong communication and organizational skills in addition to being detail-oriented. While the ability to work independently is important, many duties require that an HR Analyst works with others in a team environment
- To understand the in-house requirement and source relevant candidates for the assigned roles
- Identifying the right ability-job fit as per the requirement
- Efficiently use online tools and other methods to regularly add to the existing talent base and build a pipeline
- Create a pool of candidate data from different job portals
- Assess applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Scheduling interviews, briefing, and debriefing candidates before and after interviews
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates. Keen to work on Recruitment portals, LinkedIn sourcing, and other tools, etc.
Here's what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in hiring and at least 2+ years in technology hiring
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- You have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough
Salary offered: 8-10LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.
NAVIS an ISO 9001:2015 certified Human Resource Company with over 17 years of experience in providing Human Resources Services & Language Training (Japanese/English)Solutions to business & Enterprises. We have inspired many Employees & Organizations to work more Efficiently & Effec...