We are hiring for the top Fin-Tech company globally.
Role: Networking Lead in the data center (Banking environment)
Primary Skills :
Banking environment is mandatory
- Network Architect Duties and Responsibilities
- Network Architects must complete various tasks in order to install, upgrade and maintain corporate network systems. We have analyzed several Network Architect job listings and found the following duties and responsibilities among the most commonly indicated for this occupation.
- Design Network Systems
- Network Architects determine the data communications needs of the company they are working for and develop the best systems to meet these needs. This includes designing servers, configuring components and troubleshooting any issues prior to implementation.
- Plan the Installation and Implementation of Network Systems
- From determining cable layout and placement to selecting modems and routers, Network Architects oversee the installation and implementation of computer network systems. They maintain documentation during the installation and implementation processes, manage staff and ensure that the project is completely on schedule.
Upgrade Existing Network Components :
- In addition to designing and installing new systems, Network Architects are also responsible for upgrading components in existing networks. They might install new routers, switches, security software or other parts to improve the operation of a system.
Maintain and Monitor Networking Equipment :
- Network Architects continually monitor networking systems and make necessary adjustments and minor repairs to keep these systems operating smoothly. They also perform scheduled maintenance on network systems to avoid any down time due to networking issues.
Network Architect Skills :
- Among the major skills that Network Architects should possess include analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- They should be team-building, detail-oriented leaders with extensive knowledge of various types of computer operating, security and wireless systems. Strong time management and critical thinking skills are also necessary. In addition to these vital abilities, Network Architects should also be capable of the following:
- Assessing company network needs.
- Designing data network systems.
- Applying troubleshooting skills to resolve network issues.
- Repairing and maintaining networks.
- Implementing new network and data storage systems.
- Network Architect Tools of the Trade: Network Architects utilize several technological tools and specific knowledge to carry out all job responsibilities. If you are interested in becoming a Network Architect, you would need to be capable of using or have knowledge of the following:
- Computer networking components - routers, modems, adapters, switches and servers are the main components of a networking system and Network Architects must have full knowledge of these items.
- Communication systems - knowledge of communication technologies such as wireless, mobile applications and telecommunications systems is important for Network Architects.
Project management - Network Architects should be well-trained in all aspects of project management, such as team-building, staff training and scheduling.
Defining requirements for service providers, and with data center, server, and storage administrators, to develop server/storage design and operations
Keyskills: data center data network team building staff training problem solving time management network systems thinking skills service providers critical thinking project management computer operating