We are looking for Chief Technology Officer to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Should have worked on technology stack i.e, NODEJS, Angular, Ionic, MySQL, AWS and Digital Ocean Cloud servers.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Communicate technology strategy
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Represent the technological agenda in meetings and when making hiring decisions
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Work closely with Marketing and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancement
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Start-up experience in a product based company
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.
Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd Adecco is working with a well-known investment bank in Singapore. They are located worldwide, where Singapore is one of their main IT hubs. They are hiring for a Big Data Java Developer to join their Core Banking team.