- System Software components development & Integration
- Analysis of Customer requirements, software Design, Implementation, testing and documentation of Basic / System Software components
- Integration of Software components and performing Integration test and making Software releases
- Responsible for maintaining quality of Software deliverables & Review.
- Good understanding in SDLC. Self-driven, motivated.
- Must have automotive electronics knowledge
- Hands on experience in Embedded Software Development, Well versed with Embedded C with Misra standards.
- Experience with Automotive Software development and test tools.
- Experience on Renesas RL78 , RH850 microcontrollers platforms
- Working knowledge of Device Driver programming of microcontroller of 8bit, 16bit and 32bit microcontroller.
- Good understanding of Hardware and experience of module development for ADC, PWM, Timer, DIO, LCD, Power mode, etc.
- Hands on experience on standard Architectural handling
- Experience in environment setting and debugging
- Knowledge on Communication protocol : CAN ,LIN,RS232,I2C,SPI, usage of Communication tools like Canoe, can analyzer
- Should have knowledge of Configuration management tools like MKS and DOORS
- Experience SW releases handlings
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Manufacturing Role Category:
Embedded / System SoftwareGeneral / Other Software Functional Area:
Embedded Software Engineer (m/f)
embedded software development
statements of work sow