We are India's #1 smartwatch brand - every fourth smart watch sold in India today is a Noise!
Founded by Amit Khatri & Gaurav Khatri in 2014, Noise is India's leading connected lifestyle tech brand that resonates with the pulse of the Indian consumers, with a vision to add meaningful upgrade to their lives
Noise has been India's No.1 smartwatch brand for consecutive 3 years. As a forerunner in the Indian smart wearable industry, we have also become the only homegrown brand to rank among Top. 3 smartwatch players globally . We are also ranked among the top 2 TWS brands in India
We are proud recipients of the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards 2022.
Recently we roped in India's Biggest Sports Icon, Virat Kohli as our Brand Ambassador who joins the cohort along with Rishabh Pant and Tapsee Panu.
We are also a proud Made in India, Make for India brand with 90% of our smartwatches being made in India starting January 2023. In fact, as per Counterpoint Research's Q3 2022 report, 3 out of 4 smartwatches made in India were Noise smartwatches.
For more details, visit our Website and LinkedIn Page
Your will be's :
- Oversee Execution, planning and implementation of brand launch creative and content execution against marketing communications plan.
- Keen eye for detail when it comes to 3D execution and motion graphics. Should have knowledge of the industry standards and updates.
- Can have great relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners for timely delivery and quality.
- Manage and mentor and build 3D and 2D motion graphic teams, internal and with external partners with a keen eye for Quality control.
- Manage creative team, right from concept to creation of all projects within deadlines
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest execution techniques in the given space.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
The Ideal "Noisemaker":
- Minimum 8+ years progressive creative design experience or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, and processes across various touch points or mediums (e.g. retail, digital, social, etc).
- Strong background in directing and styling motion graphics for digital marketing/advertising with cross-media experience e.g., 2D and 3D design, static and motion content development.
- You must possess a solid knowledge of core platforms as they will be utilized on a daily basis: G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, 3D modeling programs.
- Exceptional time-management skills and can balance priorities and multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines.
- Willing to work in a dynamic and a fast-paced work environment to deliver brand campaigns within competitive deadlines.