- A Plant Manager leading the manufacturing functions and driving the global strategy for the site of a leading steel manufacturing organisation
Our Client is a leading MNC in the steel manufacturing industry. They are a global giant with around 7 sites operating in India. They are looking to hire a Plant Head (diversity candidate) for their steel processing and distribution site in Chennai
Reporting to the India head and handling a team of 200 people, you will be responsible for:
- Complying to Customer Order
- Managing operations in a cost-effective manner
- Driving operational excellence through identifying improvement areas and best practices
- Achieving Safe work culture
- Managing internal & external stakeholders and customer
Ideally, you are an engineer (diversity candidate) with 10+ years experience in managing production, operations, maintenance or excellence activities in heavy engineering, manufacturing, fabrication, automotive or any relevant industry.
You must have good communication and interpersonal skills. You must be adept in problem-solving, conflict management, and working with people. You should be a team builder and motivator. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and be ready to take up new challenges.
- Opportunity to work with a Global Leader.
- Leadership position and growth opportunities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Recruitment Services Role Category:
General / Other Software Functional Area:
For req Plant Head - Steel Processing &
continuous improvement facilitation