Shine Job Format
"Developer Roles and Responsibilities
- Prior experience of having implementing RPA bots using Automation Anywhere version 11.0 or higher
- Knowledge to analyze log details available in control room after implementing development or testing phase.
- Knowledge of Scheduler and trigger of task from AA client and control room.
- Designing automation processes as per the operational needs of an organization
- Ability to analysis root cause for an error
- Managing and investigating exceptions (Business and System Exceptions)
- Have working knowledge of Metabot and its feature
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- RPA development and support experience of 2 years
- Migration of existing bots of AA version 11 to AA 360
- Understand existing systems and resolve operations issues. Follow and improve coding standards
- Reviewing the code and the design and also providing expertise in the development, and integration of systems
- Configuring new automation with efficient and easily understandable automation tools
- Documenting the automation procedures"
Job Title: AutomationAnywhere Developer
Experience: 4 Years - 15 Years
Annual CTC: 20 LPA
Job Location: Noida, Greater Noida, Delhi, Gurugaon, Ghaizabad, Mehroli
Mandatory Key skills: Automation Anywhere, A 360
Email ID for responses hidden_email
Contact No. for responses hidden_mobile
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT Services & Consulting Role Category:
Testing Functional Area: