1. Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company's Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
2. Effectively interact with Technical, Development and Production team to maintain product quality; ensuring that targets are achieved.
3. Assisting technicians with checking patterns/specification and construction, identifying and resolving production impracticalities in an appropriately timely manner, and to make a final decision on quality according to company standards and requirements.
4. Supervise in the handling of sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurement, workmanship, fitting, accessories, etc., and giving comments on production.
5. Monitored QA/QC performance by gathering relevant production data and producing statistical reports to be communicated with all related departments. Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
6. Responsible for each aspect of quality control and product assembly in the factory
7. Provide enough quality control seminars and coaching for company trainees
8. Ensuring all quality & production issue by Auditing & Controlling
9. Production planning & machine maintenance and also proper utilized MMR
10. To give size set sample approval
11. To conduct a pre-production meeting
12. Doing In-line inspection to check the quality
13. Follow up Pre- Final inspection
14. To keep all necessary documents and quality SOP
15. To provide approval such as print, embroidery, wash & as per required by the buying house.
16. To maintain all discipline and compliance issue
17. Lead all quality staff and GPQ
18. Ultimately ensure final product quality
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Management Consulting / Strategy Role Category:
General / Other Software Functional Area:
Head - Quality Assurance - Textile