Talent Aquisition : 60%
- Be the Resourcing centre of excellence for the HRBP. Develop recruitment strategy for both Project Commissioning and replacements.
- Build innovative and new channels for recruitment to continually refresh organization's approach to attracting candidates
- Driving resourcing strategy, policy, procedures and frameworks
- Champion resource planning in a standardised way across businesses; coach and guide HRBPs to follow the set resource planning process and develop resource plans for their respective areas
- Lead and support review and enhancements of recruitment and resourcing systems in light of new developments and business requirements
- Introducing the evaluation of all fresh talent on the 9-box grid with the objective of building leadership pipeline and succession planning for key roles and implement development interventions
HR Operations : 40%
- Taking care of onboarding activities
- Implements HR plans, policies, programs, and tools in partnership with leaders to build and enhance organizational capability and add value to the business
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the companys handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Involving in training & development program
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications
- Maintaining organizational charts
- Handling grievances & investigate complaints brought forward by employees
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Assist in rolling out performance management to all managers, employees to ensure that feedback and evaluations are completed on-time, by guidelines for every employee
- Support manager to implement and follow up performance management activities on the site, including poor performance improvement, PIP discussion, training need identification, termination etc. Ensuring PMS process is well executed, especially annual processes (timely and objective Goal setting, pay reviews, performance reviews)
- Taking care of payroll report & coordinating closely with management & accounts teams
- Conducting employee engagement activities
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends & best practices.
- Masters degree in human resources or related areas with good experience in human resource
- 6-10 years of relevant experience working as an HR. Preferably from Real estate industry
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Presentation Skills ( PPTs/ Dashboards / Reporting )
- Attention to details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Real Estate Role Category:
HR Functional Area:
Manager - Human Resources